Is this real?
Autor: Pilot1 29.06.17 - 18:13
Good day all,
I really like this topic but something here is not really "transparent".
1. I was myself in Paris and I and all my friends were not able to find any aircraft named Eviation Alice.
2. According to the Paris Airshow database neither a company named "Eviation", nor an aircraft named "Alice" was present.
3. All published images are from their website and are renderings - no real images of any scale-model or of a mock-up exist. (I could not find anyuthing on web)
4. On the company website there is no adress and no telephone number.
5. Nobody else is able to offer anything battery driven that flies longer than 30-40minutes but Alice should be able to fly 9 to 11 persons 1000km away?
I like this toppic, but this whole story could not be defined to be a serious one.