Multiplayer PC Patch
Autor: Dikus 05.04.11 - 13:42
Crysis 2 PC 184.108.40.206
A new Crysis 2 PC patch is scheduled to go live later today. Below you will find a list of the top fixes.
List of changes
• Further improved anti-cheat measures
• Fix for spurious characters appearing when initiating text chat
• Fix for Chatlog doesn't disappear after kill cam
• Fixed occasional login issues
• Changed VOIP defaults
• Fixed some UI aspect issues on multiple monitors
• Added option for crouch toggle in MP & SP
We’re working hard with our Ranked Server Partners to switch the servers at the same time that the patch goes live – but inevitably this will take time so we ask for your patience. When you launch the game, the patch will auto-download. If you cannot find servers, please exit the game and re-start to ensure the patch has applied.
You can check the version number by selecting Properties on Crysis2.exe and selecting Details. The correct version after patching will be 220.127.116.11, and the executable will be signed by Crytek GmbH.
- MyCrysis Team
Wat nen Quatsch...
Wo bleiben die Multiplayer Korrekturen für den PC? Da klappt ja kaum was... Verbindungen, Serverprobleme, Speicherung von Erfolgen, etc.
Ach ich vergaß: Sind ja keine Konsoleros, die anscheinend besonderen Vorzug bekommen sollen...
"The fastest way to a man´s heart is through his ribcage"